a Modern Vision experience with a personal touch
- We provide services in all areas of eye care from determining the proper prescription to monitoring the health of your eyes. A routine eye examination is more than determining the proper eyeglass or contact lens prescription. It encompasses various tests of eye muscles and eye health, as well as determining the proper pair of glasses or contact lenses to enhance the quality of your life.
- Contact lens services
- Diagnosis and treatment of ocular disease and medical eye conditions. Our office is networked with some of the best specialists in the area to monitor, treat and maintain the health of your eyes if necessary.
- Co-Management for lasik and cataract surgery with Kremer Laser Eye Care
- We have a large selection of frames
- Outside prescriptions are welcome
- We offer family eye care for patients age 5 on up.
Facilities and Equipment
- Computer assisted eyeglass prescription measurements
- Automated Visual Field testing
- Two fully equipped examination rooms
- Wheelchair accessible office
Types of Payment Accepted
We accept Cash, Personal Checks, Debit Card, American Express, Master Card, Visa, Discover and Care Credit.
We participate with most insurances including VSP, Medicare, Aetna, Davis Vision, VBA, EyeMed, OptumHealth Vision (Spectera), Humana Vision, Superior Vision, Liberty Vision, March Vision Care and others. Medical plans include: Aetna, Amerihealth, Cigna, all Blue Cross & and Blue Shield plans, Medicare, Personal Choice, Keystone Health Plan, United Health Care and others. Check with our staff if you have other insurance coverage to be see if we participate.
Our staff speaks English, some Italian.
EyeGlass Guide will help you better understand the many lens choices available to you. This on-line tool will guide you through a series of questions about you, your lifestyle and your specific eyewear needs. At the end, you'll receive eyewear suggestions specifically tailored to meet your needs. EyeGlass Guide is brought to you by Transitions.
View an instant demonstration of Transitions photochromic technology. See how lenses darken and fade back to clear to provide continual visual comfort and protection. Demonstrations brought to you by Transitions.